The Calathea Fusion Whitea has lovely green/white/light pink marbling on the leaves with pale purple undersides. It is a wonderfully gentle decorative plant that is bound to attract attention.
Pot size (diameter): 14cm
Height with pot: 40cm
!Please note that each plant is unique and variations of appearance may occur between each one.
- Light: Indirect, filtered light, tolerant with low light during winter.
- Temperature: 18°C – 24ºC.
- Water: Water regularly to maintain moist soil but do not let the soil become soggy since the plant is prone to root rot. Use filtered, distilled or rainwater, especially if you live in an area with hard water.
- Humidity: Keep the leaves looking fresh & healthy by misting regularly.
- Soil: Very important to have well draining potting mix (we recommend Potting mix from For My Plants).
- Fertilizer: Every two weeks during growing season.
- Toxicity: Non-toxic to humans or animals.